Principal, Chief Operating Officer
As the Chief Operating Officer at FORM, Judy brings deep expertise in real estate and a detailed approach to move management. Judy has a successful track record implementing and leading FORMMove Management, a service which provides complete and comprehensive move management and relocation assistance to clients and business. In addition to providing leadership skills gained while serving as the Director of Operations for the United States Chamber of Commerce, Judy assists with the financial functions, organizational strategies, and business development efforts.
- Georgetown University – The McDonough School of Business
Executive Leadership Program
- Oklahoma State University
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- inFORM Blog Contributor
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Judy developed her management skills while working for her family’s business, owning and operating railroads in Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas.