Koren Stauffer, CPSM
Since joining FORM Architects in 2014, Koren has been involved in every facet of FORM’s marketing initiatives. She has more than six years of corporate marketing and communications experience and a background in interior design. Her expertise ranges from corporate branding, client events, and proposals to developing marketing strategies and executing all marketing initiatives.
As the Marketing Director at FORM Architects, she manages corporate communications, project marketing and brand management. Koren is highly motivated and resourceful. Playing a major role in fostering the unique culture of the office, Koren has a profound impact on FORM.
Outside of her work, Koren enjoys heading back home to Montana to visit Flathead Lake and go skiing.
Washington State University
- Bachelor of Arts: Interior Design
- Minor: Spanish
- Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM)
- Commercial Real Estate Marketing (CREM)
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
- Young Real Estate Professionals (YREP)